If you have arranged a conference using the Easy Invite service, all attendees will receive two emails which contain instructions for joining a conference call.
- The first email is sent when a conference call has been arranged
- The second email is sent 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
Attendees have a few options for joining a conference call, all options are contained within their email invite
1. On the first conference invite email, an attendee can set-up a call from Meetupcall at the start of the conference.
2. An attendee can dial into the conference by from a smartphone by clicking the One tap smartphone join button.
3. Or if they prefer to dial-in manually, they can use the conference details provided within the email