When hosting a conference call with more than 25 attendees, we recommend some settings are updated to optimise call quality and attendee experience.
How to update settings
Settings can be updated by a leader via the conference dashboard under the settings page
- Set attendees to join muted to reduce background noise and chatter
- You can unmute attendees via their attendee profile on the live call page
- Attendees can unmute themselves by pressing *1 on the device keypad
- Then change the join and leave announcements
- Choose between a subtle beep or no announcements at all