When hosting a conference call with more than 25 attendees, we recommend some settings are updated to optimise call quality and attendee experience.
If you need to host a conference call with more than 60 attendees then the following settings are mandatory to ensure all attendees can successfully join your call.
If you need to host a conference call with more than 200 attendees then please schedule in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to update settings
Settings can be updated by a leader via the conference dashboard under the settings page
1. Set attendees to join muted to reduce background noise and chatter
- You can unmute attendees via their attendee profile on the live call page or to unmute all the attendees select *5
- Attendees can unmute themselves by pressing *1 on the device keypad
2. Then change the join and leave announcements
- Choose between a subtle beep or no announcements at all