There are a few things you can check if you haven’t received your conference call details.
1. Check your junk/spam folder, sometimes emails are automatically flagged as spam.
- Move the email into your inbox and add firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure this doesn’t happen again
2. Check the event has sent from the email address linked to your leader account.
- If another email has been used, cancel and re-arrange the event using the email linked to your account.
- If you would like to link additional email addresses to your Meetupcall account, get in touch with email@example.com
3. Check that firstname.lastname@example.org has been included as an attendee
- If this step has been missed, cancel and rearrange the event to make sure conference call details are sent
4. Contact the Meetupcall support team
- Give us a call on +44 (0) 203 137 8933
- Drop us an email via email@example.com