Once a conference call has been arranged, you can invite new attendees anytime before the conference is due to start.
How to add an attendee
- Open the conference call event in your calendar and select edit.
- Add the email addresses for any additional attendees in the same field.
- To complete the update select 'Send to All'
It’s important you select ‘update all’ to ensure your conference call is updated and new attendees receive their dial-in details
Please note once the update has been sent, only the additional attendees & the leader will receive a new invite.
Inviting attendee to a conference that has already started
From the call dashboard you have two options :-
1) Dial the attendee into the conference.
Either click on the phone icon on the attendee name card or the dial out to attendee option at the top of the dashboard, as below
|Dial out to an absent attendee from the name card|
|Dial out to an attendee who has not been invited|
2) Click on a current attendee name card and select 'details'.
Take a copy of the attendee conference ID and pass on to any new attendee.
The same attendee conference ID can be used multiple times to join a conference.
You will be informed on the dashboard that the same ID has been used, although this will not affect any attendee you require to join the conference.