The option to share your screen is available from your conference dashboard, which can be accessed via the following methods
1) Logging into your account from the Meetupcall website
2) Clicking on the 'View Joining Options' button from your Meetupcall invite
3) Via the Meeting Link created by the leader
Once you have joined the conference you will be presented with the screen share icon as shown
When selected you will be presented with three options
- Share your entire screen (With the option to choose if more than one screen in use).
- Share an individual application, eg an excel spreadsheet or power point presentation
- Share an individual internet browser tab
Click on the 'Share' button to commence the screen share.
When you are sharing your screen a banner will be displayed on your screen to notify you that the screen sharing has commenced and is active.
Select the Screen share button again when you wish to stop sharing your screen.
This will not end the conference and you can select the screen share button again at any point during the conference call to share your screen again.
No programs or plugins are required to be installed by the leader or attendee for the screen share application to load, this is all done within the internet browser.
Please note this feature is not compatible with Internet Explorer (screen share for IE)
For more information on compatible browsers please check the following link
If you have any questions or queries please contact our support team
T: +44 (0) 203 137 8933