If we are unable to access your Camera device when you attempt to share your video during a Meetupcall Conference, you will see the message below.
To enable your camera, follow the steps below
- On the address bar, right-click and select Settings for This Website
- In the window, change the permissions shown above to match below
- Close the Share Camera window
- Reopen the window for sharing your camera by clicking the Video icon on your dashboard
- You should then be able to share your video with the other attendees
Once selected you will have to refresh your browser to reload the page and try sharing your camera again.
As an alternative joining method you can still join the conference via online voice only or using a phone with your conference ID.
If this does not resolve the issue, for further assistance please contact support
T: +44 203 137 8933