- Our screenshare application is supported on Windows and Mac computers only.
- A leader would need to install the screenshare app to share their screen.
- The meeting would need to be organised using our easy-invite feature.
Installing the screenshare app
There are two ways to install our screenshare app on your computer.
You can either access your invitation email and click on the Share your screen button.
Alternatively, you can click on the following link: manage.meetupcall.com/screenshare-client
Once you have downloaded the app you do not need to reinstall it again.
Running the screenshare app
To run your screenshare app for a meeting, please follow the steps below:
- Open the invitation email from email@example.com.
- Click the share your screen button in the email.
- You will be taken to the conference dashboard with a prompt confirming that you want to share your screen.
- Click the start sharing button.
- End your screenshare session by clicking the stop sharing button.
Tip: If you miss the share your screen prompt, you can click on the screenshare button at the top right of the conference dashboard.