Information about the screenshare logs
The screenshare logs are available on the computer which has the screenshare application installed. The logs keep track of the screensharing sessions and they are there for diagnosing any issues that you may encounter when using screenshare. If you encounter an issue with screensharing, our customer support team will request to see the logs. Here is how to find them.
Accessing the logs from MS Windows:
- Click on Folder icon or click on the Start button and search for the word file.
- Open up File Explorer
- Click on the address bar at the top of the File Explorer window and type in the following: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\ScreenShare
- Look for the following files: screenshare.txt and screenshareinst.txt
Accessing the logs from a Mac:
- Open your Finder or click on the magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen.
- Enter the following into the input box: ~/Library/Logs
- Click the Go button or press enter.
- You should find the screenleap.log in the directory.